Hey guys! Something a little different today. I have been tagged by the lovely @OutOfTeaBag from outofteabags.com to do my very first tag! Definitely go and check her out, her answers are great. Anyway, here it goes…
1) What is your favourite candle scent?
I love Yankee candles (I got my obsession from my Mum there)! I love sweet, sugary scents so my favourite is probably Snowflake Cookie – one of their Christmas range.
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Probably Katharine Ryan. I met her at the Cosmopolitan Self Made Summit and she was the funniest, kindest and most inspirational person I have ever met. Think she would make a hilarious big sister, plus she is super fashionable so we could share wardrobes!
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
This is a tough one! Does Maxx Chewning count? He is absolutely hilarious and we could go training together and everything!!
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I love a good wedding! I’m thinking about 25. Gives me time to get my career under way and have saved up money for us to start out lives together. I admit to having the odd look at dress ideas now though…
5) Do you know a hoarder?
I wouldn’t say I was a crazy hoarder but I do love things with a bit of sentimental value. I keep all the cinema tickets and little bits and bobs from dates with my boyfriend and stuff like that. I like to save things that would probably be meaningless to other people but remind me of happy times.
6) Can you do the splits?
Not even close! I keep practising but I’ve kind of accepted it’s never going to happen. Even when I used to dance I could never do the splits.
7) How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike?
Confession time. Unless it’s a stationary bike in the gym, I can’t really ride a bike. I can kind of go in straight lines but if I have to turn a corner I have to jump off and turn it myself!! A bit embarrassing really…
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
Now you’re testing my geographical knowledge. After googling it, I think I’ve been in 2 – Atlantic and the Pacific.
9) How many countries have you visited?
I’ve been to 8 countries, some multiple times! My favourite so far is probably America – I absolutely adore Florida! In Europe, I really liked Berlin and Paris is beautiful. I would really love to travel more. I love exploring new places.
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
No. I have the upmost respect for anyone who is though. Such a brave and selfless career.
11) What would you call your daughter if you had one?
Well, my boyfriend is Irish so it would have to be an Irish name (this will absolutely terrify my boyfriend if he is reading this…). I really like the names Ava and Aoife, although the latter has already been taken by another family member so we can’t have that one!
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
I really don’t know! I always find boys names so much harder than girls.
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got given a U in my A2 RS but it turns out they had lost my paper and we had an absolute disaster to be completely honest! I had been predicted an A. Luckily I still go my place at University. Still winds me up…
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Probably not the typical kids TV show, but I used to watch Friends all the time. I didn’t always get the adult humour back then…
15) What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Mum always got really into my Halloween outfits when I was little. I was pretty much always Count Dracula. It was never anything cute, she really took scary to the extreme!
16) Have you ever read Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight?
I have read all of them! Harry Potter is my favourite, Twilight my least.
17) Would you rather have an American or British accent?
British. I quite like my accent.
18) Did your mother go to University?
She didn’t. I’m the first in the family to go actually!
19) Are your grandparents still married?
20) Have you ever taken Karate lessons?
21) Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
I certainly do! Think most people do since the infamous meme.
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Probably Alton Towers.
25) Is your father bald?
He’s not but that bald patch is getting bigger (much to his dismay).
26) Do you know any triplets?
I do. We had triplets at our school.
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic. I think I’ve only seen The Notebook once and I don’t really remember it.
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
So many times. I absolutely love it!
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I couldn’t choose so I’ll have to give you a few! La Coppola (Italian), Wing Wahs (Kind of like an all you can eat of every take away food and then a massive chocolate fountain). If I had to pick my favourite chain it would probably be something Italian.
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
More times that I care to admit.
31) Do you belong to and warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
I don’t actually. Don’t really know what they are!
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Blane I think!
33) If you have a nickname, what is it?
I don’t really have a nickname.
34) Who is your favourite person in the world?
My Mum is my best friend in the world!
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
My plan is to live in the city for a few years whilst I’m young but then move to the countryside when I’m a bit older with a cute little dog.
36) Can you whistle?Kind of.
37) Do you sleep with a night light?
Sometimes. I have a light you can dim a bit which is nice and relaxing.
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Of course!! Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I actually go to bed excited for breakfast!!
39) What medical conditions do you have?
Nothing too serious! Touch wood.
40) How many times have you been to hospital?
So many times!! Like 5 or 6 I think.
41) Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeah! I love a good cartoon.
42) Where do you buy your jeans?
I’ve never actually found a pair of jeans I really like and that fit really well. Any recommendations, hit me up!
43) What was the last compliment you got?
That I looked nice without makeup, which made my day! I never leave the house without make up so that was really nice to hear.
44) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Every single morning! I have really vivid dreams.
45) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Another shocking confession! I don’t actually like tea. I know, I know!
46) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Maybe about 12. I’m really not sure! I only wear about 3 different pairs though.
47) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I will teach them about all different religions and they can choose to follow one or not. I am not religious myself but my child can believe in what they want.
48) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I think I was about 8 or 9. My stepdad accidentally let it slip whilst I was still awake. I kind of had an inkling but it still cut deep.
49) Why do you have a blog?
I love writing and sharing my thoughts with people. My fitness journey has really helped improve my mental health and I want to share that experience with others and make health and fitness (both mentally and physically) accessible and honest.
50) Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
1. Blue is the Colour by Beautiful South
Since we’re sharing new things, here’s a picture of me not in gym clothes! Shocking…
Absolutely loved doing this tag and trying something a little different. I’ll get back to my usual fitness posts soon but might pop in some new content. Let me know what you fancy. Planning on getting ore lifestyle content up during my holidays. If you fancy giving this tag a go, let me know as I would love to give it a read.